    Thanks

    --

    ¦zulu¦ VIP
    zulu, May 5, 2009

  2. zulu

    zulu Guest

    "SJP" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > "zulu" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> Hi, I have a Panasonic DMR-EX75 DVD Recorder, and I also now have a
    >> programmable remote control.
    >> Does anyone have the code I need to convert the recorder to *multi
    >> region* please?
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>

    > See http://www.thedvdforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=438917

    I can't find the numbers I need there :-((

    It was interesting to read that the European ones will play DIVX though.
    What _really_ annoys me is that the wife's 20 quid DVD platter from Tesco
    will play just about anything you stick in it, while this 200+ quid
    Panasonic will only play region2.

    What I _need_ is the series of numbers to enter with the programmable
    remote:

    *** *** *** *** *** etcetera.
    The instructions on how to do it would be good, if possible.

    --

    ¦zulu¦ VIP
    zulu, May 5, 2009

  3. zulu

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 5 May 2009 20:55:02 +0100, zulu wrote:

    With a non spam proof email addy.

    >"SJP" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "zulu" <> wrote in message
    >>>

    >>> Hi, I have a Panasonic DMR-EX75 DVD Recorder, and I also now have a
    >>> programmable remote control.
    >>> Does anyone have the code I need to convert the recorder to *multi
    >>> region* please?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks
    >>>

    >> See http://www.thedvdforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=438917
    >>

    >I can't find the numbers I need there :-((

    Ask there.... or

    www.google.com
    Results 1 - 10 of about 489 for
    Panasonic DMR-EX75 DVD region unlock
    .. (0.45 seconds)

    1.
    Panasonic DVD region code
    www.multi-region.co.uk Make your DVD player multi-region in
    seconds with our chipped remote

    Search Results

    1.
    DVD Reviewer - Hack Help Forum - Topic is "Multi-Region hack for
    2 posts - 2 authors - Last post: 22 Nov 2006
    RE: Multi-Region hack for Panasonic DMR-EX75 posted by Hackeroonie
    on Wednesday, 22nd November 2006, 15:07. Mick1971 Panasonic Players or
    www.dvd.reviewer.co.uk/forums/thread.asp?Forum=176&Thread=618936 -
    43k - Cached - Similar pages -
    2.
    Panasonic DVD players region free hack now available - Page 2 ...
    I have successfully managed to region free a Panasonic S-35 DVD
    player and .... The Panasonic DMR-EX75 is just mentioned in this list,
    so does the hack not ...

    www.avforums.com/forums/dvd-player-...players-region-free-hack-now-available-2.html
    - 119k - Cached - Similar pages -
    3.
    I'll pay you: Panasonic DMR-EX75 Multi Region Hack. - AVForums.com
    I'll pay you : Panasonic DMR-EX75 Multi Region Hack. Hi, I've just
    bought the Panasonic DMR-EX75 DVD Recorder. I need to enable multi
    region.

    www.avforums.com/forums/dvd-recorde...you-panasonic-dmr-ex75-multi-region-hack.html
    - 120k - Cached - Similar pages -
    More results from www.avforums.com »
    4.
    Panasonic DMR-EX75EB-S DVD Recorder / HDD Recorder Dmr ex75 code
    Help with dmr ex75 code problem on Panasonic DMR-EX75EB-S DVD
    Recorder / HDD ... Can anybody help me unlock the region code for a
    Panasonic DMR-ES35V more. ...

    www.fixya.com/search/p618394-panasonic_dmr_ex75eb_s_dvd_recorder_hdd_/dmr_ex75_code
    - 30k - Cached - Similar pages -
    5.
    Panasonic DVD Region Codes - Models 60 - 69 - DVD Codes
    Panasonic Unlocking Products - Models numbers 60 - 69. Image, DVD
    Player, Unlocking Method, UK Price 14.99, EU Price 14.99 ... Panasonic
    DMR E75, dvdcodes.net remote. Panasonic DMR EX75, dvdcodes.net remote
    ..... DVD Region Codes Home ...
    www.dvdcodes.net/prods/panasonic/pan70-79.php - 46k - Cached -
    Similar pages -

    <snip>

    Me
    why?, May 5, 2009
  4. zulu

    chuckcar Guest

    "zulu" <> wrote in

    > Hi, I have a Panasonic DMR-EX75 DVD Recorder, and I also now have a
    > programmable remote control.
    > Does anyone have the code I need to convert the recorder to *multi
    > region* please?

    The problem isn't the player it's the DVD's . You're getting DVD's not
    licenced for sale in your region. Pirated in a word. There is a limited
    number of times you can change regions too BTW. After that, you just can't
    play any other pirated DVDs.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, May 5, 2009
  5. zulu

    Guest

    chuckcar <> wrote:

    >"zulu" <> wrote in
    >

    >> Hi, I have a Panasonic DMR-EX75 DVD Recorder, and I also now have a
    >> programmable remote control.
    >> Does anyone have the code I need to convert the recorder to *multi
    >> region* please?

    >The problem isn't the player it's the DVD's . You're getting DVD's not
    >licenced for sale in your region. Pirated in a word. There is a limited
    >number of times you can change regions too BTW. After that, you just can't
    >play any other pirated DVDs.

    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    Chucktard, Chuckturd, Idiot, Clueless, Stupid and many more names this
    persons is called as time goes on. He makes no friends and alienates
    all he comes in contact with.

    He will give wrong information, stick to it to his last breath, then
    change his stance to the proper solution when it appears - taking
    credit for it as well.

    This person has no self pity and will steal others advice as his own.
    It's quite obvious when it happens.

    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) ) always has to appear right or correct
    and those long threads you see involving him is a "who can last the
    longest" or just the fact that he has to be right no matter how wrong
    he is. and I swear, last post appears important as well, an awful
    combination.

    This person will give advice that can cause you to lose your data,
    lose your computer (bad bios info) or just flat screw you.

    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) ) running Win98, a person who has never
    used a NT OS yet feels quite comfortable giving advice he has never
    used himself.

    This group likes the fact it's able to help others, (setq (chuck nil)
    car(chuck) ) really doesn't care about the user, just how he comes
    across (and that's always him being seen as right)

    But (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) ) anytime you come up with some of
    your bogus advice, I will call you on it.

    Seriously if you receive advice from (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) ),
    google the information first to see if it's even in the ball park.

    Pennywise.
    --

    http://www.myprops.org/content/Face-Transplant-Patient-Is-Revealed/
    , May 6, 2009
  6. zulu

    zulu Guest

    "chuckcar" <> wrote in message
    > "zulu" <> wrote in
    >

    >> Hi, I have a Panasonic DMR-EX75 DVD Recorder, and I also now have a
    >> programmable remote control.
    >> Does anyone have the code I need to convert the recorder to *multi
    >> region* please?
    >>

    > The problem isn't the player it's the DVD's . You're getting DVD's not
    > licenced for sale in your region. Pirated in a word. There is a limited
    > number of times you can change regions too BTW. After that, you just can't
    > play any other pirated DVDs.

    1) The problem _is_ with the player...it's been deliberately crippled by
    Panasonic.
    2) The DVD's I have are NOT pirated, they were gifted to me from the US.
    3) I want to make the player multi-region , not switch from one to the other
    when I feel like it. I _am_ aware that the optical drives in the computer
    have a limit on the number of changes, but this is a stand-alone DVD
    recorder we are talking about here. Anyway, I only want to make the _one_
    change.

    I suggest that if you are going to offer gratuitous advice that be sure you
    know what you are talking about.

    --

    ¦zulu¦ VIP
    zulu, May 6, 2009
  7. zulu

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 06 May 2009 09:09:41 +0100, zulu wrote:

    > I suggest that if you are going to offer gratuitous advice that be sure
    > you know what you are talking about.

    Seldom the case with chuckcar.

    Aardvark, May 6, 2009
  8. zulu

    chuckcar Guest

    "zulu" <> wrote in

    > "chuckcar" <> wrote in message
    >> "zulu" <> wrote in
    >>

    >>> Hi, I have a Panasonic DMR-EX75 DVD Recorder, and I also now have a
    >>> programmable remote control.
    >>> Does anyone have the code I need to convert the recorder to *multi
    >>> region* please?
    >>>

    >> The problem isn't the player it's the DVD's . You're getting DVD's not
    >> licenced for sale in your region. Pirated in a word. There is a limited
    >> number of times you can change regions too BTW. After that, you just
    >> can't play any other pirated DVDs.
    >>

    > 1) The problem _is_ with the player...it's been deliberately crippled by
    > Panasonic.

    Wrong. The *reason* for region codes in the *first* place is so licencing
    of DVD's can be controlled.

    > 2) The DVD's I have are NOT pirated, they were gifted to me from the
    > US.

    I didn't say *you* pirated them, just that they weren't technically legal
    where you bought your DVD player.

    > 3) I want to make the player multi-region , not switch from one to the
    > other when I feel like it. I _am_ aware that the optical drives in the
    > computer have a limit on the number of changes, but this is a
    > stand-alone DVD recorder we are talking about here. Anyway, I only want
    > to make the _one_ change.

    Can't be don't without rewriting the code in the ROM yourself.

    > I suggest that if you are going to offer gratuitous advice that be sure
    > you know what you are talking about.

    You asked, so you're not qualified to judge that are you?

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, May 6, 2009
  9. zulu

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 6 May 2009 13:17:29 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <>
    wrote:

    >You asked, so you're not qualified to judge that are you?

    A garden plant is qualified to judge you as an idiot, chucktard.
    Evan Platt, May 6, 2009
  10. zulu

    zulu Guest

    "chuckcar" <> wrote in message
    > "zulu" <> wrote in

    <PLONK>
    zulu, May 6, 2009
  11. zulu

    zulu Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 6 May 2009 13:17:29 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>You asked, so you're not qualified to judge that are you?

    > A garden plant is qualified to judge you as an idiot, chucktard.
    > --

    Just plonk him....I have!

    :))

    --

    ¦zulu¦ VIP
    zulu, May 6, 2009
  12. zulu

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 6 May 2009 16:37:59 +0100, "zulu"
    <> wrote:

    >Just plonk him....I have!

    Unfortunately, the idiot gives out incredibly dangerous advice that
    some n00bs may follow if no one corrects the idiot.
    Evan Platt, May 6, 2009
  13. zulu

    William Guest

    Re: Multi-region code needed fo Panasonic DMR-EX75 DVD recorder

    On 5 May, 18:56, "zulu" <> wrote:
    > Hi, I have a Panasonic DMR-EX75 DVD Recorder, and I also now have a
    > programmable remote control.
    > Does anyone have the code I need to convert the recorder to *multi region*
    > please?

    See http://www.seajays.org.uk/ex75faq/

    Section 5.

    --
    WH
    William, May 6, 2009
  14. zulu

    zulu Guest

    "William" <> wrote in message
    > On 5 May, 18:56, "zulu" <> wrote:
    >> Hi, I have a Panasonic DMR-EX75 DVD Recorder, and I also now have a
    >> programmable remote control.
    >> Does anyone have the code I need to convert the recorder to *multi
    >> region*
    >> please?

    > See http://www.seajays.org.uk/ex75faq/
    >
    > Section 5.

    Thanks William, I have read that before, or something similar.

    I already _have_ a remote that will do it (I am assured).
    I just need the <deleted> codes...

    It's the last Panasonic product I will ever buy, that's for sure.

    --

    ¦zulu¦ VIP
    zulu, May 6, 2009
  15. zulu

    On 6 May, 18:59, "zulu" <> wrote:
    > "William" <> wrote in message

    > > On 5 May, 18:56, "zulu" <> wrote:
    > >> Hi, I have a Panasonic DMR-EX75 DVD Recorder, and I also now have a
    > >> programmable remote control.
    > >> Does anyone have the code I need to convert the recorder to *multi
    > >> region*
    > >> please?

    > > Seehttp://www.seajays.org.uk/ex75faq/

    > > Section 5.

    > Thanks William, I have read that before, or something  similar.
    >
    > I already _have_ a remote that will do it (I am assured).
    > I just need the <deleted> codes...

    Is the (linked) page at
    http://www.avforums.com/forums/dvd-...d-players-region-free-hack-now-available.html

    any help?

    > It's the last Panasonic product I will ever buy, that's for sure.

    As you've found, the big manufacturers tend be worse in this respect
    than the smaller (generic) brands. For furture reference, it's better
    to put the manufacturer name, model number and "region hack" into
    Google before the purchase :(

    --
    WH
    William, May 6, 2009
  16. zulu

    zulu Guest

    "William" <> wrote in message
    On 6 May, 18:59, "zulu" <> wrote:
    > "William" <> wrote in message

    > > On 5 May, 18:56, "zulu" <> wrote:
    > >> Hi, I have a Panasonic DMR-EX75 DVD Recorder, and I also now have a
    > >> programmable remote control.
    > >> Does anyone have the code I need to convert the recorder to *multi
    > >> region*
    > >> please?

    > > Seehttp://www.seajays.org.uk/ex75faq/

    > > Section 5.

    > Thanks William, I have read that before, or something similar.
    >
    > I already _have_ a remote that will do it (I am assured).
    > I just need the <deleted> codes...

    Is the (linked) page at
    http://www.avforums.com/forums/dvd-...d-players-region-free-hack-now-available.html

    any help?

    Ta, I have read that :)
    Ijust need that number!
    It's 10 x 3 mumber groups AIUI

    > It's the last Panasonic product I will ever buy, that's for sure.

    As you've found, the big manufacturers tend be worse in this respect
    than the smaller (generic) brands. For furture reference, it's better
    to put the manufacturer name, model number and "region hack" into
    Google before the purchase :(

    I always learn the hard way...
    Moral: Never assume anything.

    --