    that program does not recognize them as seperate parts!

    TIA,
    Hawkeye65

    Hawkeye65, Dec 7, 2004

  2. Hawkeye65

    Billh Guest

    I found a file that I used for this purpose a while back called Camel's
    MPEGJoin.

    http://member.newsguy.com/~theprof/

    Billh, Dec 7, 2004

  3. Hawkeye65

    Richard Guest

    Hawkeye65 wrote:

    > Could somone please tell me how to combine multiple mpeg files into just
    > one video file, instead of having to click on 4-5 different files. What I
    > mean is this, I download 5 different mpegs files, thinking they are
    > multiple parts of the same movie. After I download I see they are
    > seperate, individual files of the same movie. I want to be able to
    > combine these single files to make the one complete movie. Anyone have
    > any ideas? I use "combine and decode" under OE and I've also tried using
    > hjsplit to join but that program does not recognize them as seperate
    > parts!

    Did you not read the replies to your earlier post?
    Use a program such as "windows movie maker".
    You can also try joining them using the dos command prompt.
    There are other programs available that will combine them.

    http://www.handyarchive.com/free/video-join/

    Richard, Dec 7, 2004
  4. Hawkeye65

    Hawkeye65 Guest

    > Hawkeye65 wrote:
    >
    > > Could somone please tell me how to combine multiple mpeg files into

    just
    > > one video file, instead of having to click on 4-5 different files. What

    > > mean is this, I download 5 different mpegs files, thinking they are
    > > multiple parts of the same movie. After I download I see they are
    > > seperate, individual files of the same movie. I want to be able to
    > > combine these single files to make the one complete movie. Anyone have
    > > any ideas? I use "combine and decode" under OE and I've also tried

    using
    > > hjsplit to join but that program does not recognize them as seperate
    > > parts!

    > Did you not read the replies to your earlier post?
    > Use a program such as "windows movie maker".
    > You can also try joining them using the dos command prompt.
    > There are other programs available that will combine them.
    >
    > http://www.handyarchive.com/free/video-join/

    Sorry about that, but I did not see my earlier posting posted. Thanks for
    the link! :)

    Hawkeye65, Dec 7, 2004
  5. Hawkeye65

    Hawkeye65 Guest

    "Billh" <> wrote in message
    > I found a file that I used for this purpose a while back called Camel's
    > MPEGJoin.
    >
    > http://member.newsguy.com/~theprof/
    >

    > "Hawkeye65" <..net> wrote in message
    > > Could somone please tell me how to combine multiple mpeg files into just
    > > one
    > > video file, instead of having to click on 4-5 different files. What I

    mean
    > > is this, I download 5 different mpegs files, thinking they are multiple
    > > parts of the same movie. After I download I see they are seperate,
    > > individual files of the same movie. I want to be able to combine these
    > > single files to make the one complete movie. Anyone have any ideas? I

    use
    > > "combine and decode" under OE and I've also tried using hjsplit to join
    > > but
    > > that program does not recognize them as seperate parts!
    > >

    > > TIA,
    > > Hawkeye65

    Thanks for the link. I'll try it out.

    Hawkeye65, Dec 7, 2004
  6. Hawkeye65

    gangle Guest

    "Hawkeye65" wrote
    > Could somone please tell me how to combine multiple mpeg files into just one
    > video file, instead of having to click on 4-5 different files. What I mean
    > is this, I download 5 different mpegs files, thinking they are multiple
    > parts of the same movie. After I download I see they are seperate,
    > individual files of the same movie. I want to be able to combine these
    > single files to make the one complete movie. Anyone have any ideas? I use
    > "combine and decode" under OE and I've also tried using hjsplit to join but
    > that program does not recognize them as seperate parts!

    Within TEMPGEnc main window: File > Mpeg Tools > Merge tab
    http://www.tmpgenc.net/e_main.html

    gangle, Dec 7, 2004