  1. BraveHeart

    BraveHeart Guest

    All multi-coded titles at very competitive prices.

    BraveHeart, Aug 6, 2004

  2. BraveHeart

    NeoRenegade Guest

    This moron BraveHeart spammed:
    > All multi-coded titles at very competitive prices.

    All multi-coded titles at very competitive prices are what?

    All multi-coded titles at very competitive prices are eating waffles?
    All multi-coded titles at very competitive prices are taking over the plane?
    All multi-coded titles at very competitive prices are giving stock quotes?
    All multi-coded titles at very competitive prices are making my teeth
    whiter?
    All multi-coded titles at very competitive prices are kidnapping the
    president?
    All multi-coded titles at very competitive prices are driving drunk?

    - NR

    NeoRenegade, Aug 6, 2004

  3. BraveHeart

    Guest Guest