Multi-account ATA

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by gumusluk, Aug 24, 2005.

  1. gumusluk

    gumusluk Guest

    I need an ATA that can handle at least 4 SIP accounts (different
    providers). Can anyone suggest such a unit?
     
    gumusluk, Aug 24, 2005
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. gumusluk

    Brian Guest

    On 24.08.2005, gumusluk wrote:

    > I need an ATA that can handle at least 4 SIP accounts (different
    > providers). Can anyone suggest such a unit?


    http://www.solwise.co.uk may have something suitable for your needs.
     
    Brian, Aug 24, 2005
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. gumusluk

    Al Guest

    On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 12:08:24 +0000 (UTC), Brian wrote:

    >http://www.solwise.co.uk may have something suitable for your needs.


    Unless you own a bank or have money to burn, it would be cheaper to
    buy a pair of Linksys PAP2s
     
    Al, Aug 24, 2005
    #3
  4. gumusluk

    Rupert Guest

    "gumusluk" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > I need an ATA that can handle at least 4 SIP accounts (different
    > providers). Can anyone suggest such a unit?


    Talking of which - are there any units that allow you to have 4
    accounts/numbers on one port/phone?
     
    Rupert, Aug 25, 2005
    #4
  5. Rupert wrote:
    > "gumusluk" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    >
    >
    >>I need an ATA that can handle at least 4 SIP accounts (different
    >>providers). Can anyone suggest such a unit?

    >
    >
    > Talking of which - are there any units that allow you to have 4
    > accounts/numbers on one port/phone?
    >

    I don't know much about IP handsets, but the Grandstream GXP 2000 can
    have 4 accounts.
     
    Thomas Rankin, Aug 25, 2005
    #5
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. keithb

    Multi-vrf to Multi-vrf

    keithb, May 10, 2004, in forum: Cisco
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    2,348
    Christophe Fillot
    May 10, 2004
  2. buffy

    ATA 133 HD on a ATA 100 Board

    buffy, Dec 23, 2003, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    603
    mhicaoidh
    Dec 23, 2003
  3. Tung Las Ying

    Using multi-media from multi-source

    Tung Las Ying, Nov 12, 2004, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    487
    Tung Las Ying
    Nov 12, 2004
  4. Replies:
    3
    Views:
    858
    Mike S.
    Jul 6, 2006
  5. Thanatos

    Multi VPN / Multi Users

    Thanatos, Apr 6, 2010, in forum: Cisco
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    859
    Thanatos
    Apr 6, 2010
Loading...

Share This Page