Mujibar

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Toolman Tim, Jan 25, 2006.

  1. Toolman Tim

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Mujibar was out of work. He needed a new job. He worked hard on his studies.
    He improved his people skills. At his interview, the personnel manager said,
    "Mujibar, you have passed all the tests, except one. Unless you pass it,
    you cannot qualify for this job."

    Mujibar said, "I am ready"

    The manager said, "Make a sentence using the words Yellow, Pink and Green."

    Mujibar thought for a few minutes and said, "Mister manager, I am ready."

    The manager said, "Go ahead."

    Mujibar said, "The telephone goes green, green, green, and I pink it up, and
    say, 'Yellow, this is Mujibar.'"

    Mujibar now works as a technician at a call center for computer problems.
    No doubt you have spoken to him.

    Toolman Tim, Jan 25, 2006

  2. Toolman Tim wrote:

    > Mujibar said, "The telephone goes green, green, green, and I pink it up, and
    > say, 'Yellow, this is Mujibar.'"

    No, he said, "Yellow, my name is Bob."
    (please apply necessary accent; hard to spell, sorta like Boub.)

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 25, 2006

  3. Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    > Toolman Tim wrote:
    >

    >>Mujibar said, "The telephone goes green, green, green, and I pink it up, and
    >>say, 'Yellow, this is Mujibar.'"

    > No, he said, "Yellow, my name is Bob."
    > (please apply necessary accent; hard to spell, sorta like Boub.)

    You hang out in alt.tech-support.recovery?
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jan 25, 2006
  4. Toolman Tim

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:43d7fe38$0$4305$,
    Rôgêr spewed forth:
    > Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    >> Toolman Tim wrote:
    >>

    >>> Mujibar said, "The telephone goes green, green, green, and I pink
    >>> it up, and say, 'Yellow, this is Mujibar.'"

    >> No, he said, "Yellow, my name is Bob."
    >> (please apply necessary accent; hard to spell, sorta like Boub.)
    >>

    > You hang out in alt.tech-support.recovery?

    Yeah - they do their 12 steps by the script...

    Toolman Tim, Jan 25, 2006
  5. Toolman Tim

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:p,
    Blinky the Shark spewed forth:
    > On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 15:58:20 -0800, Toolman Tim wrote:
    >
    >> In news:43d7fe38$0$4305$, Rôgêr spewed
    >> forth:

    >>> You hang out in alt.tech-support.recovery?

    >> Yeah - they do their 12 steps by the script...

    > Long before phone support (IOW when I was a kid; shaddup <g>), there
    > was an old joke - Italian, as I recall - with the punchline something
    > like, "All-a day long he sit-a there and pick-a up the phone and he
    > say, "Yellow, statue?"

    Yup <g>

    Toolman Tim, Jan 26, 2006
  6. On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 15:58:20 -0800, Toolman Tim wrote:

    > In news:43d7fe38$0$4305$, Rôgêr spewed forth:
    >> Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

    >>> No, he said, "Yellow, my name is Bob." (please apply necessary accent;
    >>> hard to spell, sorta like Boub.)
    >>>

    >> You hang out in alt.tech-support.recovery?

    > Yeah - they do their 12 steps by the script...

    Long before phone support (IOW when I was a kid; shaddup <g>), there was
    an old joke - Italian, as I recall - with the punchline something
    like, "All-a day long he sit-a there and pick-a up the phone and he say,
    "Yellow, statue?"

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Jan 26, 2006
  7. Rôgêr wrote:

    > Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    >> Toolman Tim wrote:
    >>
    >>>Mujibar said, "The telephone goes green, green, green, and I pink it up, and
    >>>say, 'Yellow, this is Mujibar.'"

    >> No, he said, "Yellow, my name is Bob."
    >> (please apply necessary accent; hard to spell, sorta like Boub.)
    >>

    > You hang out in alt.tech-support.recovery?

    No, actually. Never been there. <g>

    Last time I spoke with a Bangladorean support person, her name was
    Jennifer.

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 26, 2006
  8. Toolman Tim

    AD Guest