    here the most, but not all, are still in english, some are in german

    is this a bug?

    regards

    Juergen Kluth, May 25, 2005

  2. Juergen Kluth <> wrote:
    > hi,
    > in my "local security policy"
    > i find the most details in my languge (german)
    > except for Securitysettings->local policy->securityoptions
    > here the most, but not all, are still in english, some are in german
    >
    > is this a bug?
    >
    > regards

    Hi,

    I wouldn't call that a bug but someone didn't do his job till the end ;)
    So, anyway, good to know, I'm sure Mike will assure some feedback about it

    Cheers

    --
    Christian Hougardy (MS MVP XP)
    Johannesburg - South Africa

    Christian Hougardy \(MS MVP XP\), May 25, 2005

  3. "Juergen Kluth" <> wrote in message
    > hi,
    > in my "local security policy"
    > i find the most details in my languge (german)
    > except for Securitysettings->local policy->securityoptions
    > here the most, but not all, are still in english, some are in german
    >
    > is this a bug?
    >
    > regards

    Hi Juergen,

    I have forwarded this on to see what the issue is.
    Can you send me a private e-mail so that we can talk to you about this issue
    and you can send us me some screen shots.
    Just remove the obvious additional word to get my @microsoft.com address.

    --

    Regards,

    Mike