    --
    Jane, not plain ;) 64 bit enabled :)
    MVP - Windows Desktop Experience
    Jane C, Apr 22, 2008

  2. Thanks for the heads up!

    These are for Ultimate users, right?

    Colin Barnhorst, Apr 22, 2008

  3. Jane C

    Carlos Guest

    33 MUI packages present on WU for Vista Ultimate
    0 MUI packages present on WU for Vista Home Premium
    Carlos

    Carlos, Apr 22, 2008
  4. Jane C

    Jane C Guest

    Yep, all for Ultimate.

    There are 2 new sound schemes - Ultimate Pearl, and Ultimate Glass - for
    those who want a change from the default scheme, and a couple of new
    Dreamscenes, but I have yet to check them out.

    Sorry for the late reply - I've been sidetracked by that 4 letter word
    "work". Strange going back to work after over 20 years, but I'm actually
    enjoying it :)

    Jane C, Apr 23, 2008