    because in DVD sent with the original o.s. from Microsft I didn't found it.
    --
    brgds/Corsair

    Corsair, Mar 14, 2006

  2. Corsair

    Rick Guest

    This has been posted several times:

    Multilingual User Interface (MUI) add-on packs for Windows XP
    Professional x64 Edition are now available for download for Technology
    Advancement Software customers. If you were using a language other than
    English for your previous Windows XP Professional (32-bit) installation,
    you may download the appropriate ISO image from the list below and
    install your language of choice.

    *CD 1
    <http://download.microsoft.com/download/4/a/c/4acd4568-e929-44cd-96ef-54f24ad0565b/ARMMUIx1.iso>:*

    German, Japanese (448 MB ISO image)

    *CD 2
    <http://download.microsoft.com/download/1/9/0/19079c17-80cd-401c-986d-24f6bd9bb43e/ARMMUIx2.iso>*:

    French, Spanish, Italian (554 MB ISO image)

    *CD 3
    <http://download.microsoft.com/download/f/d/a/fdac56ee-928a-4d51-9d6d-c7c64e9f5bae/ARMMUIx3.iso>:*

    Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional (561 MB ISO image)

    *CD 4
    <http://download.microsoft.com/download/0/7/6/0769ef3b-1378-4f69-8bab-c3514ed74cdd/ARMMUIx4.iso>:*

    Swedish (161 MB ISO image)

    *Note:* ISO files must be burned to a CD or DVD before they can be
    installed on Windows XP Professional x64 Edition.

    Should you have specific questions about Windows XP Professional x64
    Edition please visit: www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit
    <http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit>

    Thank you,

    Microsoft Technology Advancement Team

    Rick, Mar 14, 2006

  3. Corsair

    Ingrid Guest

    is there a dutch version as well ?

    Ingrid, Mar 15, 2006
  4. Nope.
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Mar 15, 2006
  5. Corsair

    Corsair Guest

    Many Thanks your links, downloaded, toasted and applied.

    now working great in spaniard with windows xp pro x64 edition.

    Corsair

    Corsair, Mar 15, 2006
  6. Corsair

    refererbin Guest

    refererbin, Jul 13, 2008
  7. Since you are posting in XP Pro x64, I guess you mean German MUI for XP x64.

    http://download.microsoft.com/download/4/a/c/4acd4568-e929-44cd-96ef-54f24ad0565b/ARMMUIx1.iso

    --
    Asus P5WDG2 WS Pro
    Coreâ„¢ 2 Extreme X6800

    Maratonmannen, Jul 13, 2008
  8. Corsair

    Carlos Guest

    Following the same line of thought he should additionally install SP2
    "differential" MUI, on top of the SP1 MUI.
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...18A&amp;amp;amp;displaylang=en&displaylang=en
    Carlos

    Carlos, Jul 14, 2008
  9. Corsair