    From: Microsoft Contact US
    To: xxxxxxx
    Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 4:59 AM
    Subject: RE:'RTCProd=009-030-078' x64 MUI Download

    Hello,

    Here is an update on your concern.

    The Multilingual User Interface (MUI) add-on packs for Windows XP
    Professional x64 Edition are now available for download for Technology
    Advancement Software customers. If you are using a language other than
    English for your previous Windows XP Professional (32-bit) installation, you
    may download the appropriate ISO image from the list below and install your
    language of choice:

    CD 1: German, Japanese (448 MB ISO image)
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/4/a/c/4acd4568-e929-44cd-96ef-54f24ad0565b/ARMMUIx1.iso

    CD 2: French, Spanish, Italian (554 MB ISO image)
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/1/9/0/19079c17-80cd-401c-986d-24f6bd9bb43e/ARMMUIx2.iso

    CD 3: Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional (561 MB ISO image)
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/f/d/a/fdac56ee-928a-4d51-9d6d-c7c64e9f5bae/ARMMUIx3.iso

    CD 4: Swedish (161 MB ISO image)
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/0/7/6/0769ef3b-1378-4f69-8bab-c3514ed74cdd/ARMMUIx4.iso

    Did I completely answer your question? Please let us know by replying to
    this message.

    Should you have other concerns, please feel free to write back.

    Thank you,

    Joey
    Microsoft Online Customer Service Representative

    If you have any feedback about your Online Customer Service experience,
    please e-mail my manager, Dave Escasa, at:

    Bill Sharpe, Jul 5, 2005

  2. Bill Sharpe

    NNBXX Guest

    Great ! Thanks Bill ! French MUI download in progress for me :)

    NNBXX, Jul 5, 2005

  3. Bill Sharpe

    Ronald Guest

    Those 4 are available for time time now (RSS feed 6/16 about cd 3& 4)

    Thanks for pointing however.

    Ronald, Jul 5, 2005
  4. Thank you Bill, I will post to my blog.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 5, 2005
  5. Andre Da Costa [Extended64] <> wrote:
    > Thank you Bill, I will post to my blog.

    Done on our :) thanks to Bill for the link.
    I'm happy to see that the Iso's are available and not only, as usual, via
    MSDN subscription, but for the public :)
    Thanks to MS for that

    --
    Christian Hougardy
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Christian Hougardy, Jul 5, 2005
  6. Thx Bill! Lets see if the Swedish MUI works.. :)

    Brg
    // Danne

    =?Utf-8?B?RGFubmU=?=, Jul 7, 2005
  7. Swedish works :)

    Tönne Bäcklinder, Jul 8, 2005
  8. Spanish works :)

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jul 8, 2005
  9. Bill Sharpe

    Bill Guest

    And I also included the links, which were/are live. Only the new page
    wasn't live yet.

    "...CD 1: German, Japanese (448 MB ISO image)
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/4/a/c/4acd4568-e929-44cd-96ef-54f24ad0565b/ARMMUIx1.iso

    CD 2: French, Spanish, Italian (554 MB ISO image)
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/1/9/0/19079c17-80cd-401c-986d-24f6bd9bb43e/ARMMUIx2.iso

    CD 3: Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional (561 MB ISO image)
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/f/d/a/fdac56ee-928a-4d51-9d6d-c7c64e9f5bae/ARMMUIx3.iso

    CD 4: Swedish (161 MB ISO image)
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/0/7/6/0769ef3b-1378-4f69-8bab-c3514ed74cdd/ARMMUIx4.iso
    ...."