MUI Add on Packs Now Available for Download

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Al Sweringen, Jul 14, 2005.

  1. Al Sweringen

    Al Sweringen Guest

    Along with the Grand announcement from Microsoft regarding the shipping of
    the TAP disk sets was this notice:

    Multilingual User Interface (MUI) add-on packs for Windows XP Professional
    x64 Edition are now available for download for Technology Advancement
    Software customers. If you were using a language other than English for
    your previous Windows XP Professional (32-bit) installation, you may
    download the appropriate ISO image from the list below and install your
    language of choice.

    CD 1: German, Japanese (448 MB ISO image)

    CD 2: French, Spanish, Italian (554 MB ISO image)

    CD 3: Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional (561 MB ISO image)

    CD 4: Swedish (161 MB ISO image)

    Note: ISO files must be burned to a CD or DVD before they can be installed
    on Windows XP Professional x64 Edition.

    Should you have specific questions about Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
    please visit: www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit

    Thank you,

    Microsoft Technology Advancement Team

    Al Sweringen, Jul 14, 2005

  2. Its official now or has it not been so for a while? See the post dated
    7/5/2005 Subject: MUI Available by Bill Sharpe.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 14, 2005

  3. Al Sweringen

    Al Sweringen Guest

    I just received the notification today along with the notification of
    Shipment...

    **Bill me for the extra space I used here in YOUR Blog Mr. Extended 64**

    Were all here just trying to help is there a need for criticism?

    Per the post by Bill Sharpe in case Andrea didn't read it carefully
    enough...

    "I don't think the changes to the page are live yet, but here is the answer
    got from Microsoft on the MUI availability"

    Al Sweringen, Jul 14, 2005
  4. I am not criticizing, just speculating if its the same deal or is it
    officially available now. Sorry

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 14, 2005
  5. Al Sweringen

    Al Sweringen Guest

    Sorry, just sounded kinda unfriendly.
    Guess I should back off the caffeine.

    Al Sweringen, Jul 14, 2005
  6. No problem. :)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 14, 2005