    that the channel requires Windows 2000 or XP, but I'm running Windows XP Pro
    64edition. Is this a problem with the 64edition, and can it be fixed? If it
    can be fixed, how?
    =?Utf-8?B?RWlzbGF1ZmVya3Vja2Vu?=, Nov 23, 2005

  2. Overdrive uses Windows Media technologies, are you trying to view video from
    32bit IE? If so, use IE 32 Bit instead, MTV might be using some active x
    controls that might not be supported under 64-bit IE.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    "Eislauferkucken" <> wrote in
    message news:D...
    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 23, 2005

  1. aNdy

    MTV Videos

    aNdy, Aug 22, 2004, in forum: DVD Video
    Pug Fugley
    Aug 22, 2004
  2. Richard Fangnail

    Can't play video clips at mtv.com

    Richard Fangnail, Apr 27, 2006, in forum: Computer Support