MT. DIABLO HIGH SCHOOL CONCORD, CA PHOTOS

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by MT. DIABLO HIGH SCHOOL PHOTOS, Oct 9, 2003.

  1. MT. DIABLO HIGH SCHOOL CONCORD, CA PHOTOS

    http://community.webshots.com/album/93879122hSGDHz

    From: Steve Grauman ()
    Subject: Re: MT. DIABLO HIGH SCHOOL CONCORD, CA PHOTOS

    View this article only
    Newsgroups: rec.audio.car
    Date: 2003-10-08 22:42:16 PST

    What about Monte Vista or San Ramon High?

    1. it's diablo's 100th. birthday.

    2.the fire took place on diablo's 100th. birthday.

    3. this is posted in many groups because many kids back then
    post and read usenet went to diablo.

    4. not many old and new photos of diablo on the web and
    if you have any photos of diablo high pls. email then
    to me and i will put them in the album. thanks.

    5. email me for more or all the photos i have of diablo high.
    MT. DIABLO HIGH SCHOOL PHOTOS, Oct 9, 2003

  2. Troll bait.
    Posted through Google Groups from an AOL account?
    Intentional.
    Gary G. Taylor, Oct 10, 2003

  3. MT. DIABLO HIGH SCHOOL  PHOTOS

    leftnutrzr Guest

    "Gary G. Taylor" <> wrote in message
    > Troll bait.
    > Posted through Google Groups from an AOL account?
    > Intentional.

    where the hell is dahbie when ya need him
    damn AOLer's think they own the net
    leftnutrzr, Oct 10, 2003
  4. MT. DIABLO HIGH SCHOOL  PHOTOS

    Brian H¹© Guest

    leftnutrzr said:

    > "Gary G. Taylor" <> wrote in message
    >> Troll bait.
    >> Posted through Google Groups from an AOL account?
    >> Intentional.
    >>

    > where the hell is dahbie when ya need him
    > damn AOLer's think they own the net

    You mean they don't?
    Who the hell does then?
    Brian H¹©, Oct 10, 2003
  5. X-No-Archive: Yes

    In news:puphb.9326$,
    Brian H¹© <> typed
    || leftnutrzr said:
    ||| "Gary G. Taylor" <> wrote in message
    ||| where the hell is dahbie when ya need him
    ||| damn AOLer's think they own the net
    || You mean they don't?
    || Who the hell does then?

    people like yourself, of course...