    Anyone know what it is?

    Regards

    ShiftZZ
    ShiftZZ, Dec 27, 2004

  2. ShiftZZ

    Allen Guest

    "ShiftZZ" <> wrote in message
    news:iTSzd.70$...
    > This keeps trying to access the web, Zone alarm keeps advising!
    >
    > Anyone know what it is?
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > ShiftZZ

    For any iffy programs that are running, take a look at this web site.
    Unfortunately, that particular one is not on there.

    I could guess its something to do with Marks and Spencer??
    Allen, Dec 27, 2004

  3. Allen wrote:
    > "ShiftZZ" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>This keeps trying to access the web, Zone alarm keeps advising!
    >>
    >>Anyone know what it is?
    >>
    >>Regards
    >>
    >>ShiftZZ
    >>

    > For any iffy programs that are running, take a look at this web site.
    > http://www.answersthatwork.com/Tasklist_pages/tasklist.htm
    > Unfortunately, that particular one is not on there.
    >
    > I could guess its something to do with Marks and Spencer??

    I looked in Process Library and don't find it there.
    http://www.processlibrary.com/

    If you have Ad Aware you might consider running it. May be malware.
    Gualtier Malde (Chuck), Dec 27, 2004
  4. ShiftZZ

    donnie Guest

    On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 12:04:30 GMT, "ShiftZZ" <> wrote:

    >This keeps trying to access the web, Zone alarm keeps advising!
    >
    >Anyone know what it is?
    >
    >Regards
    >
    >ShiftZZ

    Search for it on your HD, right click on it and left click on
    properties. I don't think it's a MS file but that's one way to check.
    Then, search for it in the registry and delete the value.
    donnie
    donnie, Dec 27, 2004