MSTS elective for MSCA & MCAD?

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Monster, May 22, 2007.

  1. Monster

    Monster Guest

    Hi,

    Can anyone confirm that 70-431 "TS: Microsoft SQL Server 2005 -
    Implementation and Maintenance" is a valid elective exam for both MSCA & MCAD?

    It is listed in the relevant sections on the following pages:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/windows2003/default.mspx

    and

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/requirements.mspx

    but this page makes no mention of either MSCA or MCAD, (specifically under
    the "credit towards certification" section):

    Any enlightenment is appreciated...

    Thanks
    Monster, May 22, 2007

  2. Monster