MSTS Biztalk - How best to preparing for Cert Exam 70-235

Discussion in 'MCTS' started by mwhayes2368, Oct 2, 2007.

  1. mwhayes2368

    mwhayes2368 Guest

    Preparation Guide for Exam 70-235
    TS: Developing Business Process and Integration Solutions Using Microsoft
    BizTalk Server

    I have 1.5+ years experience with Biztalk 2004.

    What is the best strategy to prepare for this certification test. I want to
    take the test in 30 days?

    What is the best E-Learning cert test prep and study course?

    What is the best test prep and study website or Blog site?

    What is the best ebook or paper book taht will help me prep for the test?

    The MS E-Learning course "Clinic 2954: First Look: Microsoft BizTalk Server
    2006 for Developers" DOES NOT look like a good test preparation match.

    Any suggestions?

    Thanks, Mike
    mwhayes2368, Oct 2, 2007

  2. mwhayes2368

    APPAJI Guest

    Hai

    I am also preparring for BIZTALK if u had any information please forward to
    my mailid

    Thanks & Regards

    M N N APPAJI

    BANGALORE

    9986926779

    APPAJI, Oct 15, 2007

  3. mwhayes2368

    Sushant Guest

    hi Appa,
    I am also preparing for this exam may be we can be of some help to each
    other since you too seem to be based out of bangalore
    are there any study guides available in market
    if you have any info jus mail me at

    Sushant, Oct 24, 2007