MST Computers ???

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Karen Parker, Sep 1, 2004.

  1. Karen  Parker

    Karen Parker Guest

    Karen Parker, Sep 1, 2004

  2. Karen Parker wrote:
    > Any one dealt with MST...?
    >

    > www.mst.co.nz
    >

    > Can they be trusted..

    Not everyone lives via this ng WOger.

    3 postings in less that 4 hours asking the same question ?

    FFS, why bother !
    ..Waylon Smithers.., Sep 1, 2004

  3. On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 22:48:17 +1200, "..Waylon Smithers.."
    <.> wrote:

    >Karen Parker wrote:
    >> Any one dealt with MST...?
    >>

    >> www.mst.co.nz
    >>

    >> Can they be trusted..

    >Not everyone lives via this ng WOger.
    >
    >3 postings in less that 4 hours asking the same question ?
    >
    >FFS, why bother !

    All different and Why are you posting, seems to me you are just cluttering up
    this news group with no Valid replies..,

    What a Dick head you are..

    Robert Mathews, Sep 1, 2004
  4. Robert Mathews wrote:
    > On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 22:48:17 +1200, "..Waylon Smithers.."
    > <.> wrote:
    >
    >> Karen Parker wrote:
    >>> Any one dealt with MST...?
    >>>

    >>> www.mst.co.nz
    >>>

    >>> Can they be trusted..

    >> Not everyone lives via this ng WOger.
    >>
    >> 3 postings in less that 4 hours asking the same question ?
    >>
    >> FFS, why bother !
    >>

    > All different and Why are you posting, seems to me you are just
    > cluttering up
    > this news group with no Valid replies..,

    hahaha, cluttering up with no valid replies. Coming from Woger ! Or whatever
    girls name you use today.

    ahahahahahahahaha oh man, that's priceless !
    ..Waylon Smithers.., Sep 1, 2004