    exam cram and measureup. im afraid that if i take the real test i will fail.

    my question is that im i doing good or bad?

    thanks for the time if somebody answers me :)

    rask, Dec 19, 2005

  2. rask

    Lasher Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?cmFzaw==?=" <> wrote in
    news:D:

    > hello i did mspress test exam but failed got only 50 percent but
    > second time passed because obviously i encountered the some questions
    > again. the same as exam cram and measureup. im afraid that if i take
    > the real test i will fail.
    >
    > my question is that im i doing good or bad?
    >
    > thanks for the time if somebody answers me :)

    MeasureUp tests are much harder than the acutal exam. I would strongly
    recommend continuing to take them because I haven't heard anyone say yet
    "I passed the MeasureUp tests with a 90 and failed the exam".

    If you would like, go try out www.selftestsoftware.com for the exam.

    Which MCDST exam are you taking? 70-271 or 70-272?

    Lasher
    --
    MCNGP #L
    There's no place like MCNGP!

    Lasher, Jan 3, 2006

  3. rask

    rask Guest

    Hi happy new year.

    Im taking 70 271 next week. i prepared for it since last year I took measure
    up again i scored 96 percent but the questions are all the same. im afraid
    that in the actual exam the questions will be entirely different. I took the
    exam cram exam again and scored 85 percent. my heart is not that strong i
    guess

    thanks for the reply

    rask, Jan 5, 2006
  4. rask

    Lasher Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?cmFzaw==?=" <> wrote in

    > Hi happy new year.
    >
    > Im taking 70 271 next week. i prepared for it since last year I took
    > measure up again i scored 96 percent but the questions are all the
    > same. im afraid that in the actual exam the questions will be entirely
    > different. I took the exam cram exam again and scored 85 percent. my
    > heart is not that strong i guess
    >
    > thanks for the reply
    >
    > "Lasher" wrote:
    >
    >> "=?Utf-8?B?cmFzaw==?=" <> wrote in
    >>
    >> > hello i did mspress test exam but failed got only 50 percent but
    >> > second time passed because obviously i encountered the some
    >> > questions again. the same as exam cram and measureup. im afraid
    >> > that if i take the real test i will fail.
    >> >
    >> > my question is that im i doing good or bad?
    >> >
    >> > thanks for the time if somebody answers me :)
    >> >

    >> MeasureUp tests are much harder than the acutal exam. I would
    >> strongly recommend continuing to take them because I haven't heard
    >> anyone say yet "I passed the MeasureUp tests with a 90 and failed the
    >> exam".
    >>
    >> If you would like, go try out www.selftestsoftware.com for the exam.
    >>
    >> Which MCDST exam are you taking? 70-271 or 70-272?
    >>

    >> Lasher
    >> --
    >> MCNGP #L
    >> There's no place like MCNGP!

    Go get the STS software for the exam if you need more practice.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Jan 5, 2006