    just one minute.

    Regards,
    Jon

    Jon, Dec 31, 2003

  2. Real exam is a couple of hours and has some trick questions. Have not tried
    the sample app in the book (have the book, but have not tried the exam). I
    find Transcenders to be a much more applicable guage of where you are. Some
    people use them as cheat sheets, as the questions are remarkably similar. I
    do not advise this, as certs may get you a job, but actually being able to
    code keeps it.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Jan 1, 2004