  1. Has anyone here been using MsPress 291 Second Edition. I would like to know
    how different it is from the previous editon. Already got the old one and
    don't want to go get the second edition if it isn't that much updated. thanks
    =?Utf-8?B?ZG9uYWxkOTYx?=, May 16, 2006

  2. << While I was at work, donald961 spurted out:
    > Has anyone here been using MsPress 291 Second Edition. I would like
    > to know how different it is from the previous editon. Already got the
    > old one and don't want to go get the second edition if it isn't that
    > much updated. thanks

    Good luck....you'd have to actually find someone that has read both books to
    tell you the differences.

    Or, you could just go to the MS Press section of the MS website and see the
    differences for yourself.

    http://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/5433.asp
    http://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/9578.asp
    --