    Hope this info is helpful for those currently studying for MCDST cert

    Regards,
    Razov09
    Razov09, Jul 9, 2007

  2. Razov09

    djpimpdaddy Guest

    On Jul 9, 1:30 pm, Razov09 <> wrote:
    > For what it's worth, I have attached links to Knowledgebase Articles that
    > Msoft has published regarding corrections for the 2nd Edition of each of
    > these training kits.
    >
    > If URL is not active, then copy/paste into your browser.
    >
    > For 70-271 - Article ID 916525http://support.microsoft.com/kb/916525
    >
    > For 70-272 - Article ID 922205http://support.microsoft.com/kb/922205
    >
    > Hope this info is helpful for those currently studying for MCDST cert
    >
    > Regards,
    > Razov09

    Damn I wish I would have had this prior to studying. Anyone who is
    still studying, PRINT THESE OUT and jam them into the book spine. I
    don't know how many hours I spent restudying answers that I thought
    were correct that ended up being marked wrong by their software. I
    later figured out that I had in deed passed the first 5 practice
    tests, thank god I printed them. Talk about a downer when you spend
    all that time studying and I kept failing the practice tests with only
    a few days to the actual test. After that I have be fine tooth
    reviewing any Testing software results that come in my Microsoft Exam
    books.

    BTW - passed both actual tests first try with 800+ on both.
    djpimpdaddy, Jul 9, 2007

  3. Razov09

    Maincat Guest

    "djpimpdaddy" <> wrote in message
    > On Jul 9, 1:30 pm, Razov09 <> wrote:
    >> For what it's worth, I have attached links to Knowledgebase Articles that
    >> Msoft has published regarding corrections for the 2nd Edition of each of
    >> these training kits.
    >>
    >> If URL is not active, then copy/paste into your browser.
    >>
    >> For 70-271 - Article ID 916525http://support.microsoft.com/kb/916525
    >>
    >> For 70-272 - Article ID 922205http://support.microsoft.com/kb/922205
    >>
    >> Hope this info is helpful for those currently studying for MCDST cert
    >>
    >> Regards,
    >> Razov09

    > Damn I wish I would have had this prior to studying. Anyone who is
    > still studying, PRINT THESE OUT and jam them into the book spine. I
    > don't know how many hours I spent restudying answers that I thought
    > were correct that ended up being marked wrong by their software. I
    > later figured out that I had in deed passed the first 5 practice
    > tests, thank god I printed them. Talk about a downer when you spend
    > all that time studying and I kept failing the practice tests with only
    > a few days to the actual test. After that I have be fine tooth
    > reviewing any Testing software results that come in my Microsoft Exam
    > books.
    >
    > BTW - passed both actual tests first try with 800+ on both.

    Thanks for the info. I thought there were mistakes in the books and it's
    good to have that confirmed. Never thought to look in the KB for
    corrections though.
    Maincat, Jul 9, 2007
  4. Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jul 9, 2007