    installed perfectly. This time it installed a German version. Do I
    need to reinstall or is there a way to switch languages?

    Thanks. Digger
    digger odell, Oct 8, 2010

  2. digger odell

    deejaydee Guest

    A big possibility, Go to all programs select microsoft office click, and
    you'll see Language settings. A to Y
    I used this just recently it loaded with american english, I was trying to
    copy & paste a file on the internet
    There was a lot of work to correct
    hope this will suffice

    deejaydee

    deejaydee, Oct 8, 2010

  3. "digger odell" <> wrote in message
    > When I installed msOffice using an image file on another computer it
    > installed perfectly. This time it installed a German version. Do I
    > need to reinstall or is there a way to switch languages?
    >
    > Thanks. Digger

    vye haff yuu asken viss keschiun zwei timez?
    Zu Arsschlaark!, Oct 9, 2010