    Nowhere Guest

    How can you stop MSN messenger from going to msn home when you sign in? I
    keep disabling it, but it still does it!!
    Nowhere, May 11, 2005

  2. Nowhere

    Old Gringo Guest

    Nowhere wrote:
    > How can you stop MSN messenger from going to msn home when you sign in? I
    > keep disabling it, but it still does it!!

    Uninstall it and get Trillian.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life
    Old Gringo, May 11, 2005

  3. Nowhere

    PuppyKatt Guest

    "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    > Nowhere wrote:
    >> How can you stop MSN messenger from going to msn home when you sign in? I
    >> keep disabling it, but it still does it!!
    >>

    > Uninstall it and get Trillian.

    What, exactly, is Trillian? I am guessing that it is some kind of instant
    messaging service, and if so, is it as vunerable to viruses (virii) as Yahoo
    and MSN Messenger, and others?
    PuppyKatt, May 11, 2005
  4. Nowhere

    pcbutts1 Guest

    http://www.ceruleanstudios.com/

    pcbutts1, May 11, 2005
  5. Nowhere

    Old Gringo Guest

    PuppyKatt wrote:
    > "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Nowhere wrote:
    >>
    >>>How can you stop MSN messenger from going to msn home when you sign in? I
    >>>keep disabling it, but it still does it!!
    >>>

    >>Uninstall it and get Trillian.
    >>

    > What, exactly, is Trillian? I am guessing that it is some kind of instant
    > messaging service, and if so, is it as vunerable to viruses (virii) as Yahoo
    > and MSN Messenger, and others?

    Sorry didn't get back sooner, see you got it from another however.
    It seems to be quite safe and will connect to them all at once.
    Good Luck

    Old Gringo, May 11, 2005
  6. Nowhere

    Nowhere Guest

    Thanks for the link. Is it better and safer than MSN? I hate all the pop ups
    with MSN.

    Nowhere, May 12, 2005
  7. Nowhere

    Old Gringo Guest

    Nowhere wrote:
    > Thanks for the link. Is it better and safer than MSN? I hate all the pop ups
    > with MSN.
    >

    > "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>PuppyKatt wrote:
    >>
    >>>"Old Gringo" <> wrote in message

    >>>What, exactly, is Trillian? I am guessing that it is some kind of

    > instant
    >
    >>>messaging service, and if so, is it as vunerable to viruses (virii) as

    > Yahoo
    >
    >>>and MSN Messenger, and others?
    >>>

    >>Sorry didn't get back sooner, see you got it from another however.
    >>It seems to be quite safe and will connect to them all at once.
    >>Good Luck
    >>
    >>--
    >>Old Gringo George
    >>Magic Weaver Of Life