    it never starts. What is going on?
    What a wonderful bunch of garbage!
    joevan

    joevan, Apr 3, 2004

  2. On Sat, 03 Apr 2004 21:16:16 +0000, joevan wrote:

    > I find a story interesting and click on the arrow to play the video and
    > it never starts. What is going on?

    You trying to use it on a 56k dial-up ?

    > What a wonderful bunch of garbage!

    Most of the content is.

    --
    Michael Turner
    Email (ROT13)

    michael turner, Apr 4, 2004

  3. joevan

    Sean Thomas Guest

    yea same thing happens to me and i am using cable internet

    Sean Thomas, Apr 4, 2004
  4. joevan

    joevan Guest

    On Sun, 4 Apr 2004 15:53:07 -0500, "Sean Thomas" <>
    wrote:

    > yea same thing happens to me and i am using cable internet
    > "joevan" <> wrote in message
    > > I find a story interesting and click on the arrow to play the video and
    > > it never starts. What is going on?
    > > What a wonderful bunch of garbage!
    > > joevan

    It used to work and I can't figure out what has changed. I even checked
    out spyblaster and unchecked one mention of MSN and it still won't work.
    I wonder if anyone else has the same problem.
    Would be nice to have the option of seeing some of the vids, but I guess
    I can live without them. maybe someone knows what to do.
    joevan

    joevan, Apr 5, 2004
  5. joevan

    joevan Guest

    On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 14:05:47 +0100, michael turner
    <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 03 Apr 2004 21:16:16 +0000, joevan wrote:
    >
    >> I find a story interesting and click on the arrow to play the video and
    >> it never starts. What is going on?

    >You trying to use it on a 56k dial-up ?
    >
    >> What a wonderful bunch of garbage!

    >Most of the content is.

    You are right there but I would hope I have the right to play what I
    find interesting. BTW I have Verizon broadband and max download.
    Other videos work just fine, of late it is just the MSN stuff.
    joevan

    joevan, Apr 5, 2004