    people on at the same time in video conferencing?

    Thanks!

    Neil Scott

    Neil Scott, May 22, 2006

  2. Neil Scott

    Margolotta Guest

    On Mon, 22 May 2006 02:28:24 +0100, Neil Scott wrote
    (in article <>):

    > Is it possible with MSN (or any program, for that matter) to have three
    > people on at the same time in video conferencing?
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > Neil Scott

    Yes, iChat can accomplish this easily.

    Margolotta, May 22, 2006

  3. Neil Scott

    Dr Anxiety Guest

    "Neil Scott" <> wrote in message
    > Is it possible with MSN (or any program, for that matter) to have three
    > people on at the same time in video conferencing?
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > Neil Scott

    Unfortunately my patient replied and she recommended iChat,
    read here of how limited iChat actually is
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IChat
    It is a restricted version of AIM. She has OCD and has a fixation
    with all things apple.
    To answer your question, yes MSN and all IM clients allow for
    3-way vid conferencing, and they all do it better than iChat
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_conferencing

    Dr Anxiety, May 22, 2006
  4. Neil Scott

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sun, 21 May 2006 18:28:24 -0700, Neil Scott wrote:

    > Is it possible with MSN (or any program, for that matter) to have three
    > people on at the same time in video conferencing?
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > Neil Scott

    Yahoo Instant Messenger does conference with as many people as you like.
    And although I haven't tried it, I'm fairly certain MSN Messenger 7.5 does
    it.

    Meat Plow, May 22, 2006
  5. Neil Scott

    Dr Anxiety Guest

    >> Unfortunately my patient replied and she recommended iChat,
    >> read here of how limited iChat actually is
    >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IChat
    >> It is a restricted version of AIM.

    > No you fuckwit, it isn't. It supports AIM, but it is NOT affiliated in any
    > way, shape or form with AOHELL I don't use AIM, I use Bonjour and it works
    > just fine.
    >
    > She has OCD
    >
    > Er, no I don't. Suggest you learn what OCD is. Having a 'fixation' as you
    > put
    > it, is NOT OCD. Obsessive *COMPULSIVE* Disorder is the act of doing
    > something
    > physical repeatedly - like making sure the doors and windows are locked or
    > washing your hands.
    >
    > and has a fixation
    >> with all things apple.

    > Er, no, not *all* things. There are quite a few things Apple I don't like.
    > The new Mac Minis for example.
    >

    >> To answer your question, yes MSN and all IM clients allow for
    >> 3-way vid conferencing, and they all do it better than iChat

    > You're damned lucky I had the sense to swallow my soup before reading that
    > otherwise I'd be charging you for a new monitor. MSN Messenger cannot
    > hold a
    > candle to Bonjour. Oh sure, if you *LIKE* your software bloated and full
    > of
    > security holes, then go ahead and use it. Me, I like mine streamlined and
    > functional. I also like software that 'just works' - something that cannot
    > be
    > said for *ANYTHING* MS has *EVER* put out.

    Sarah you were making progress, admittedly slowly.
    OK, so you still post to the mac group and MS publisher
    feigning knowledge on subjects that you know nothing
    about. In the UK mac group they do know all about you
    and were going along with my request, as your cognitive
    retro happy-therapy seemed to be working, they know
    you have only been an Appler for just 10 months and
    they found your claim to have been involved with
    computers for 20 years to be quite amusing.
    Don, the gay bald Abo, tagged all your posts with the
    tourettebot and that seemed to cheer you up too.
    Alas today you had a relapse and we got the "F**kwit"
    word, and your denial that iChat is a limited clone of
    the AIM client. And your bizarre claim that you like yours
    "streamlined and functional"? Thats just so not you is it.
    Worryingly, as rage bubbled you felt compelled to finish
    your soup? (Is your father not allowing you the use of his
    dentures for solids?).
    I think it would be a good idea if you called reception
    and arranged an appointment to see me at the clinic.
    Regards.

    Dr Anxiety, May 23, 2006
  6. Neil Scott

    Billy B. Guest

    > Don, the gay bald Abo, tagged all your posts with the
    > tourettebot and that seemed to cheer you up too.

    The doctor/patient theme to this goading of the mad missenden miss was
    slightly funny for all of a
    split second. But interesting was the above reference to the tourettebot.
    Google produces very little info about this bot but did bring up this
    http://tinyurl.com/frdn8

    Who is Don the gay bald Abo? Is it I who I now think it is?

    Billy B., May 23, 2006