    anybody please offer a way to get rid of this please , she has tried
    adaware, spybot, and CW Shredder but all to no avail, has anyone a good
    suggestion please. TIA
    PWB, May 30, 2004

  2. "PWB" <> wrote in message
    news:6mluc.60$...
    >A friend of mine has downloaded MSN Plus and tick all the options on
    >download, now she can't get rid of MYSearch which has taken over her PC can
    >anybody please offer a way to get rid of this please , she has tried
    >adaware, spybot, and CW Shredder but all to no avail, has anyone a good
    >suggestion please. TIA

    http://msgplus.mybboard.com/showthread.php?tid=21598
    I hope this helps.
    Also if she still wants msn plus, get her to get the latest version.
    When its installing, it will ask you to accept the terms and conditions. if
    you click no it will not install the ad/spy ware and still install the main
    program

    Gaz
    Gareth not NLL or anybody else., May 30, 2004

  3. PWB

    Reid Decker Guest

    What OS? If she has XP, try System Restore. Set a Restore Point to
    before she had downloaded MSN Plus. It might do it for her.

    Reid Decker, May 31, 2004