    When i go to help it takes me to the msn status page and i says there are no
    problems.

    any help would be grateful
    ajwilly, Feb 19, 2005

  2. ajwilly wrote:

    > i am suddenly having problems signing in to messenger.
    > I am getting the following message :- unable to sign in, possibly because of
    > a problem with the server or internet connection. Please make sure that you
    > are connected to the internet. 0x8100031
    > When i go to help it takes me to the msn status page and i says there are no
    > problems.
    >
    > any help would be grateful

    And what if someone is unable to access the server to update the status
    page because there is a server problem?
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Feb 19, 2005

  3. ajwilly

    Danny Harter Guest

    mine is working ok.. and so seems to be everyone elces, check firewalls etc,
    make sure ur msn can connect to the net, go onto the connections settings on
    msn and make sure that no proxy settings are inplace, if they are remove
    them. (thats if you are not using a proxy of corse)

    Danny Harter, Feb 19, 2005