    get rid of them permanently?

    many thanks

    Alan

    Alan, Feb 18, 2005

  2. Alan

    Guest

    Hi Alan;
    What version of MSN messenger do you have? Also, if deleting the names
    doesn't work, you may need to completely uninstall messenger, then
    download a fresh copy and install again. Hope that helps.

    -Stephen

    , Feb 18, 2005

  3. Alan

    Alan Guest

    Thanks for your reply - MSN messenger 6.2 I think - I've also tried
    deleting and reinstalling with no luck - quite frustrating

    Many thanks

    Alan

    Alan, Feb 18, 2005
  4. Alan

    Scrote Guest

    Alan wrote:
    >> The sign in box for msn messenger on my pc contains e-mail addresses
    >> for previous users, and despite deleting them they keep coming back.
    >> How can I get rid of them permanently?
    >>
    >> many thanks
    >>
    >> Alan

    Start>Control Panel>User Accounts>Select Account>Manage my network
    passwords>Delete as required
    --
    The path of least resistance is the path of the loser.
    -- H. G. Wells

    Scrote, Feb 19, 2005
  5. Alan

    Alan Guest

    many thanks Scrote - problem solved at last

    Alan

    Alan, Feb 19, 2005
  6. Alan

    Scrote Guest

    Alan wrote:
    >> many thanks Scrote - problem solved at last

    NP

    Scrote, Feb 19, 2005