    thought someone else was using my account details !
    many thanks for any help you may be able to give!
    Adam.
    Adam, Aug 1, 2003

  2. Adam

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Adam said:

    > hi,
    > i recently downloaded MSN messenger 6, its great! much better than windows
    > messenger, so, I uninstalled windows messenger through the "add remove
    > programs" and "remove windows components" , fine, it tells me it is no
    > longer there. Typical of microsoft to lie, because every time i boot up,
    > bearing in mind my MSN messenger 6 logs in automatically, i get a message
    > saying " you have been logged out of MSN messenger because you have logged
    > in elsewhere !" So, i ctrl/alt/del, get the programme manager up and
    > running, and guess what? Windows messenger is still there, running !
    > AHHHHHHHHH !!!!! Please help me get rid of this thing! At first I
    > thought someone else was using my account details !
    > many thanks for any help you may be able to give!
    > Adam.

    Edit | Find | Message | Subject | msn | Find Now
    Brian H¹©, Aug 1, 2003

  3. Adam

    Adam Guest

    can anyone help me regarding this please? sorry but i'm new to these news
    groups, sorry for repeating my post, but last time i got zero replies!

    Adam, Aug 1, 2003
  4. Adam

    Tim Guest

    Have you looked in the help options?

    Why are you so dying to get rid of it, its not doing any harm as such having
    them both.

    Ever thought you remove it from the location you mentioned, have you removed
    it from registry?

    Tim, Aug 1, 2003
  5. Adam

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Adam said:

    > can anyone help me regarding this please? sorry but i'm new to these news
    > groups, sorry for repeating my post, but last time i got zero replies!

    Edit | Find | Message | Subject | msn | Find Now

    It has been answered a number of times, you will find answers if you search as
    suggested.

    Brian H¹©, Aug 1, 2003
  6. Adam

    Adam Guest

    "That was 1 hour and twenty minutes ago. Shut the **** up and wait your
    turn,
    you imaptient ****."

    this twat dont even know how to spell impatient! Now i realise why i dont
    bother with these news groups! Too many idiots on here, thanks though if you
    have given me some proper advice, to all the rest who just criticise, ****
    you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "NITLworld Support" <> wrote in message
    Adam wrote:
    > can anyone help me regarding this please? sorry but i'm new to these
    > news groups, sorry for repeating my post, but last time i got zero

    That was 1 hour and twenty minutes ago. Shut the **** up and wait your turn,
    you imaptient ****.

    Kind Regards,
    NITLword Support
    Adam, Aug 1, 2003
  7. "Adam" <> wrote:

    >"That was 1 hour and twenty minutes ago. Shut the **** up and wait your
    >turn,
    >you imaptient ****."
    >
    >this twat dont even know how to spell impatient! Now i realise why i dont
    >bother with these news groups! Too many idiots on here, thanks though if you
    >have given me some proper advice, to all the rest who just criticise, ****

    Taht cose hie sew stpuid!!1

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2
    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 2, 2003