    odd people one my list it is just the one that i cant talk too. Have even
    tried deleting it from both computers and adding back on again and
    redownloading the programme but its still happening. any suggestions please.
    macaskill-reid family, Aug 27, 2003

  2. macaskill-reid family

    Brisket Guest

    possible account problem, you could just make a new one and test. My other
    thought would be to try trillian that might help. at least you'll be closer
    to the problem testing these ideas.

    --

    _

    Brisket
    -
    I don't have a solution but I admire the problem.
    __

    Brisket, Aug 27, 2003

  3. "macaskill-reid family" <> wrote in message
    > my msn is playing up every time i try to talk to this one person it keeps
    > kicking me off and giving me an error message. I can talk to the other 30
    > odd people one my list it is just the one that i cant talk too. Have even
    > tried deleting it from both computers and adding back on again and
    > redownloading the programme but its still happening. any suggestions

    please.

    My first suggestion would be to write down the error message word-for-word
    and post it in here. It'll help anyone who tries to find out what's
    wrong...

    Boomer has posted some links on how to ask a proper question.. perhaps
    you'll see them in here :-D
    Sentient Fluid, Aug 27, 2003