  1. I do not know where to begin so I come to you. I want to learn more about
    secrets and techniques used in msn chat. I find little on the msn chat
    site. Is there a place that deals with that type of info? Thanks

    Scott Bradley, Feb 5, 2005

  2. "Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor" <> wrote in
    message news:
    > I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Sat,
    > 05 Feb 2005 14:03:45 +0800, Arno <>
    > screamed from behind the mulberry bush:
    >
    >> hey kman you have an obsesso

    > PKB

    Hey Harvie, why do you always go on the defensive and point the finger when
    others simply express their observations of your obsessive behaviour towards
    K-Man? They can't all be wrong, surely.

    --
    Expose your mind, and prepare for it to be pissed on.

    haraguroi-hito, Feb 5, 2005