    The error message says "you are banned from msn"
    Any help or advice would be gratefully received
    G..

    Gordon, Aug 10, 2003

  2. Gordon

    steve gibbs Guest

    sounds like its msn banned u

    steve gibbs, Aug 10, 2003

  3. Gordon

    Jj Guest

    "Gordon" <> wrote in

    > last few days two friends and myself, using blueyonder have been
    > unable to access msn chat, three different computers and usernames,
    > friends using other ISP,s have been able to access msn chat using our
    > I.Ds. Anyone knowif this a problem with Blueyonder.
    > The error message says "you are banned from msn"
    > Any help or advice would be gratefully received
    > G..

    Like it says - you have been banned. Nobody reports any problems in any
    of the blueyonder newsgroups so I guess you had better contact msn and
    ask why you have been banned. Also try setting up a new account and see
    if you can log in to that.

    http://status.blueyonder.co.uk:888/

    Dont use your real e-mail address in newsgroups or you will be spammed,
    see your news reader settings.

    Jj, Aug 10, 2003