Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by =?Utf-8?B?TFlTVEFZ?=, May 5, 2004.

  1. After I removed the Sasser worm, my MSN will not log in. I tried and tried, but ended up uninstalling and re-installing. The problem is that now, I cannot complete installation because MSN cannot locate a number to dial into. All my lines are working. I get an error: We cannot connect to the sign-up servers using the toll-free connection. Click OK and restart installation.

    I'm not able to change the numbers, and MSN cannot locate any to dial into (there were more than 6-7 numbers available before Sasser

    Does anyone have any info? Thanks much!
    =?Utf-8?B?TFlTVEFZ?=, May 5, 2004

  2. I had a similar situation happen in the past. MSN's sign-up servers in my
    area were down for about 2 weeks.
    I ended up contacting MSN my telephone and whey were able to give me some
    numbers in my area and with
    the help of a few shortcut keys we were able to enter them into MSN
    Explorer.
    Charles
    www.charlesgreen.org

    Charles Green, May 5, 2004