    not to confusing. I am not an expert, I just get by with the basic.

    Thank you for you Help

    Danielle
    Danielle Rivas, Dec 15, 2004

  2. Danielle Rivas

    Nowhere Guest

    Right click on the name and delete it.

    Nowhere, Dec 15, 2004

  3. Like I said I probably did not make myself clear. I like to remove the
    account from MSM messenger.
    I tried right click and remove but it is not working.
    Thanks again
    Danielle

    Danielle Rivas, Dec 15, 2004
  4. Danielle Rivas

    uker Guest

    > Right click on the name and delete it.

    Does this stop the name popping up on the other persons PC as well?
    uker, Dec 15, 2004
  5. I think it does if I am using my computer.

    Danielle Rivas, Dec 15, 2004
  6. Danielle Rivas

    Guest

    If you are using Windows XP I beleive you can goto the Control Panel
    --> User Accounts --> Click on your Administrator Account --> In the
    upper left corner click on Manage My Network Passwords --> highlight
    their .net login (should be their MSN login) and click remove. That
    will kill it from showing up in the drop down box and if its set to
    auto login on your messenger it will get rid of that as well...
    , Dec 15, 2004
  7. Danielle Rivas

    Gee Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > If you are using Windows XP I beleive you can goto the Control Panel
    > --> User Accounts --> Click on your Administrator Account --> In the
    > upper left corner click on Manage My Network Passwords --> highlight
    > their .net login (should be their MSN login) and click remove. That
    > will kill it from showing up in the drop down box and if its set to
    > auto login on your messenger it will get rid of that as well...

    Or

    Open Messenger - File - Sign out

    when it does, click on: "to sign in with a different account, click here"
    Type your e-mail address+Passw
    Alternatively choose to "sign me in automatically" so you don't; have to
    keep typing them all the time
    Gee, Dec 15, 2004
  8. Danielle Rivas

    IT Help Desk Guest

    your mate seems to have added his name by mistake into your passport. Go to
    user account on yourr settings and delete the passport account and that
    should put you back on track. simple really.

    IT Help Desk, Dec 15, 2004
  9. It's working, thank you very much for all your help.
    Danielle
    Danielle Rivas, Dec 16, 2004