    list?
    Any help please
    Jimbo

    Jimbo, May 22, 2007

  2. Jimbo

    Tester Guest

    On Tue, 22 May 2007 22:20:11 +0100, "Jimbo" <toytown.com> wrote:

    >When I try to open certain programmes for instance Excel, Windows installer
    >comes up and it says its trying to install. It does it with a couple of
    >programs. When it does msiexec.exe and cisvc.exe appears in task manager
    >list?
    >Any help please
    >Jimbo

    Well, MSIEXEC is rhe Windows installation program that works on .msi
    files.

    Tester, May 22, 2007

  3. Jimbo

    ThePsyko Guest

    On 22 May 2007 I stormed the castle called 24hoursupport.helpdesk and
    heard Jimbo cry out in news:...

    > When I try to open certain programmes for instance Excel, Windows
    > installer comes up and it says its trying to install. It does it with
    > a couple of programs. When it does msiexec.exe and cisvc.exe appears
    > in task manager list?
    > Any help please
    > Jimbo

    Stick the CD in and let it do it's thing (assuming you installed from a CD
    of course). It shouldn't bother you again after that.

    --
    ThePsyko
    Public Enemy #7

    **Pissing off the planet, one person at a time**

    ThePsyko, May 22, 2007
  4. Jimbo

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Use this.