    for .msi keeps coming back "specified file not found".

    Can someone help? What am I missing? I am using WXP Pro. Also, does anyone
    know the switches for Office XP updates?

    Becky Turner, Jul 16, 2004

  2. Becky Turner

    Kat Guest

    If you got the switches from MS website, Im betting it's correct. Send the
    line of code you're having trouble with, for more help.

    Kat

    Kat, Jul 16, 2004

  3. Becky Turner

    Neil Guest

    "Becky Turner" <> wrote in

    > I have been trying to write a batch file for my network to install MS
    > updates in "quiet"
    > and "passive" mode. I've been able to get the hotfixes to work, but
    > am having trouble with the .msi installers (msxml.msi for XML 4 to be
    > exact).

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324460
    has XML4 your answers...

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;313138