    to replace the tower and so am going to put the msi 6119 back in its
    original case but cannot remember what the connectios are.
    Thanks Tricia
    Tricia, Mar 1, 2005

  2. Tricia

    G. Morgan Guest

    Subject: msi 6119 v1.2 motherboard
    Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    http://www.msi.com.tw/program/support/manual/mnu/spt_mnu_detail.php?UID=105&kind=1
    G. Morgan, Mar 1, 2005

  3. Tricia

    G. Morgan Guest

    Re: Can't talk to girls

    G. Morgan, Mar 1, 2005
  4. Tricia

    G. Morgan Guest

    Subject: Re: msi 6119 v1.2 motherboard
    => G. Morgan <= wrote:

    >Subject: msi 6119 v1.2 motherboard
    >Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    >=> Tricia <= wrote:
    >
    >>Hi I am looking for a manual or a website that will show me the connections
    >>for the pins for a MSI 6119 v1.2 motherboard. I can find a site that gives a
    >>picture of the board but does not give the pin layout. I only need the
    >>details for the jfp 1 - 18 and front panel connector and the front USB port.
    >>I had replaced the motherboard with a faster better one but now I am going
    >>to replace the tower and so am going to put the msi 6119 back in its
    >>original case but cannot remember what the connectios are.

    >http://www.msi.com.tw/program/support/manual/mnu/spt_mnu_detail.php?UID=105&kind=1

    Don't ya just hate it when you help someone out and they do not have the common
    decency to acknowledge your assistance?
    G. Morgan, Mar 1, 2005
  5. Tricia

    Tricia Guest

    "G. Morgan" <> wrote in message
    > Subject: Re: msi 6119 v1.2 motherboard
    > Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    > => G. Morgan <= wrote:
    >
    >>Subject: msi 6119 v1.2 motherboard
    >>Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    >>=> Tricia <= wrote:
    >>
    >>>Hi I am looking for a manual or a website that will show me the
    >>>connections
    >>>for the pins for a MSI 6119 v1.2 motherboard. I can find a site that
    >>>gives a
    >>>picture of the board but does not give the pin layout. I only need the
    >>>details for the jfp 1 - 18 and front panel connector and the front USB
    >>>port.
    >>>I had replaced the motherboard with a faster better one but now I am
    >>>going
    >>>to replace the tower and so am going to put the msi 6119 back in its
    >>>original case but cannot remember what the connectios are.

    >>http://www.msi.com.tw/program/support/manual/mnu/spt_mnu_detail.php?UID=105&kind=1
    >>

    > Don't ya just hate it when you help someone out and they do not have the
    > common
    > decency to acknowledge your assistance?

    Some people work and can only get on-line once or twice a week to check
    newsgroups and even then they have to prise their offspring off the
    computer, that is why a second computer is going to be built from the parts
    left over from previous upgrades. There are enough parts lying around so
    that all that is required is a new tower and psu.

    Tricia
    Tricia, Mar 2, 2005
  6. Tricia

    => Tricia <= wrote:

    >Some people work and can only get on-line once or twice a week to check
    >newsgroups and even then they have to prise their offspring off the
    >computer, that is why a second computer is going to be built from the parts
    >left over from previous upgrades. There are enough parts lying around so
    >that all that is required is a new tower and psu.

    You still forgot the obligatory "thank you". You must have been too busy in
    that last reply to type it.

    That's okay. You're welcome anyway.

    G. Morgan, Mar 4, 2005