    http://ireflect.blogspot.com/

    "Encuentra felicidad en tu trabajo o nunca serás feliz."
    Cristóbal Colón

    Jose Luis Manners, Sep 23, 2004

  2. Jose Luis Manners

    Saga Guest

    Is this the 70-300 test?

    Saga

    Saga, Sep 23, 2004

  3. nope, it's the 70-301. I was wondering if anybody have taken the beta exam.

    Jose Luis Manners, Sep 23, 2004
  4. Jose Luis Manners

    Eric Guest

    Jose Luis Manners wrote:

    > nope, it's the 70-301. I was wondering if anybody have taken the
    > beta exam.

    I guess that will replace the 70-300,

    Eric

    Eric, Sep 23, 2004
  5. Jose Luis Manners

    EggHead Guest

    I think it counts as elective credit

    EggHead, Sep 23, 2004
  6. Yes it will replace it.

    Jose Luis Manners, Sep 23, 2004
  7. yes it does. It looks like nobody has taken it (at least the beta).

    Jose Luis Manners, Sep 23, 2004
  8. It counts as an elective for both MCSE and MCSD.

    Most ppl who took the beta exam are MCTs, or MSF
    practitioners working for Microsoft Certified Partners.
    They need to pass that exam for their job, or for
    their company. They are already MCSE or MCSD.

    --

    S.Y.P. Lai
    MCP+SB, MCDST

    "Jose Luis Manners" <josemanners(-arroba-)hotmail.com>

    S.Y. Paul Lai, Sep 24, 2004
  9. Please see the dedicated group microsoft.public.msf
    - Cristian

    Cristian Lefter, Sep 24, 2004
  10. <Eric> wrote in message news:ON$...
    > Jose Luis Manners wrote:
    >
    > > nope, it's the 70-301. I was wondering if anybody have taken the
    > > beta exam.

    > I guess that will replace the 70-300,
    >
    > Eric

    Eric,

    The new MSF exam (70-301) will not replace 70-300. It is being added as an
    elective on both the MCSE Windows 2003 and MCSD for .NET track.

    The beta period is now over and we expect to release the live exam later
    this fall.

    --
    Alice Ciccu
    Assessments and Certification Exams

    "This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights."

    Alice Ciccu \(MS\), Sep 27, 2004
  11. Jose Luis Manners

    Eric Guest

    Alice Ciccu (MS) wrote:

    > The new MSF exam (70-301) will not replace 70-300. It is being added
    > as an elective on both the MCSE Windows 2003 and MCSD for .NET track.

    I was hoping it might replace the 70-300 on the required list for MCSD.
    The 70-300 is a little dated right now.

    Eric

    Eric, Sep 28, 2004
  12. <Eric> wrote in message news:...
    > Alice Ciccu (MS) wrote:
    >
    > > The new MSF exam (70-301) will not replace 70-300. It is being added
    > > as an elective on both the MCSE Windows 2003 and MCSD for .NET track.

    > I was hoping it might replace the 70-300 on the required list for MCSD.
    > The 70-300 is a little dated right now.
    >
    > Eric

    Eric,

    There probably won't be a replacement for 70-300 until the next version of
    Visual Studio is released and the MCSD track is updated.

    Alice Ciccu \(MS\), Sep 29, 2004
  13. Hello Alice, I guess there is no timeframe set for the MCSD track to be
    updated yet, right?

    Jose Luis Manners, Sep 30, 2004
  14. "Jose Luis Manners" <josemanners(-arroba-)hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hello Alice, I guess there is no timeframe set for the MCSD track to be
    > updated yet, right?
    >
    > --
    > Regards,
    >
    > Jose Luis Manners
    > http://ireflect.blogspot.com/
    >
    > "Encuentra felicidad en tu trabajo o nunca serás feliz."
    > Cristóbal Colón

    Jose,

    No, not yet. There will be more information as we get closer to the release
    of the next version of Visual Studio.

    Alice Ciccu \(MS\), Oct 12, 2004