    where can i get any free resources on MCSD

    thanks in advance
    will be mcsd
    sender, Jun 13, 2004

  2. http://www.google.com
    the search begins

    Justin McDaniel, Jun 13, 2004

  3. sender

    Me2 Guest

    I couldn't agree with you more.....

    DIG!!!! Show initiative.

    Ralph Page MBA, CMBA, MCAD .Net, MCDBA 2000, MCSE 2000, CCNA
    "Every man is born into the world to do something unique and something
    distinctive,
    and if he or she does not do it, it will never be done."
    -- Dr. Benjamin E. Mays

    Me2, Jun 13, 2004
  4. Hi,

    First of all you have to check if it is legal to download
    an MSDN section (you could check this at
    www.microsoft.com/legal)

    About the the MCSD info, you could use the following:
    1- www.microsoft.com/learning (Exam and outlines resources)
    2- www.microsoft.com/mspress (.NET books)
    3- in addition there are many resources which provide free
    resources and practices, I have one ;) but it's still
    under construction www.knightsoft.net/vbnet

    I prefer books as a first step, then you could go and
    discover and others say.

    Good Luck
    Naji

    KnightSoft.net, Jun 14, 2004
  5. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 14, 2004
  6. sender

    Eric Guest

    Me2 wrote:

    > --- "Every man is born into the world to do something unique and
    > something distinctive,
    > and if he or she does not do it, it will never be done."
    > -- Dr. Benjamin E. Mays

    Hmm...this might be a good thing in some cases?

    Eric
    Eric, Jun 14, 2004