    Matt Johnson
    Brushfire Technology Group
    Phoenix, AZ
    =?Utf-8?B?TWF0dCBKb2huc29u?=, May 25, 2007

  2. You can't call a 32-bit DLL from a 64-bit exe. You can, however, call a
    32-bit DLL from a 32-bit EXE on x64.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 25, 2007

  3. I have not checked lately, as I remember there isn't anything in the kit
    that has 64bit support of any kind, if so the *.DLL can only be called from
    a 32bit process that is running under WOW64. That is, assuming it's a 32bit
    *.DLL.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, May 26, 2007