    soup_nazi Guest

    I am looking to get certified quickly. Does anyone have
    recommendations for a good boot camp?

    soup_nazi, Jun 30, 2006

  2. My basement has served me well, but its mine and you can't have it.

    --
    Mostly Gizzards

    A+ Network+ MCSE 2003

    Mostly Gizzards, Jun 30, 2006

  3. My basement has served me well, but its mine and you can't have it.

    --
    Mostly Gizzards

    A+ Network+ MCSE 2003

    Mostly Gizzards, Jun 30, 2006
  4. soup_nazi

    Cerebrus Guest

    I have some old boots that he can have. Various types of fungi have set
    up camp in them.

    Cerebrus, Jul 1, 2006
  5. soup_nazi

    Cerebrus, Jul 1, 2006
  6. Is there a fungus among us?

    --
    Mostly Gizzards

    A+ Network+ MCSE 2003

    Mostly Gizzards, Jul 1, 2006
  7. Is there a fungus among us?

    --
    Mostly Gizzards

    A+ Network+ MCSE 2003

    Mostly Gizzards, Jul 1, 2006
  8. Carey Frisch [MVP], Jul 2, 2006
  9. Carey Frisch [MVP], Jul 2, 2006
  10. soup_nazi

    carol Guest

    I have beed to this place in Goa called IP-GATES (
    http://www.ipgates.com)

    It's a great feeling at IP-Gates. The course preparation methodology
    by the staff was outstanding The faculty have great enthusiasm and are
    friendly. This course is for all who has a strong desire to succeed. I
    am glad to have earned the CCNA certification.
    .....!!! Goa is a beautiful holiday destination

    Have a loot ar theur web site
    http://www.ipgates.com

    carol, Jul 23, 2006