    this is my wish. What are the job prospects for me when I
    finish? What is the first step to do as I can only do home
    study?
    D. Nzara, Aug 1, 2003

  2. D. Nzara

    Andy Foster Guest

    "D. Nzara" <> wrote in message
    news:0acb01c3582b$f91ea900$...
    > I have a marketing qualification and an MBA is it
    > advisable to do an MSCE to get into the computing world as
    > this is my wish. What are the job prospects for me when I
    > finish? What is the first step to do as I can only do home
    > study?

    Is there a pattern to the names you are using, or is it just random ?
    Andy Foster, Aug 1, 2003

  3. D. Nzara

    jessieg Guest

    well im doing MCSE , and i live in vancouver there are
    lots of jobs here for network administrators who acually
    have a clue of what they are doing, and not just paper
    taught, i love this part of computers, the main thing for
    you is if you gonna do home school, do lots and lots and
    lots of more hands on, the certs make it so you acually
    have to know the product to pass (unlike nt) but if you
    do that you will do fine and understand it too, and if
    you dont know tha answer go to google like i do;)

    jessieg, Aug 3, 2003
  4. D. Nzara

    Ron Williams Guest

    Whats Up!!!

    Well, there are IT training providers that provide just
    what you are looking for. The BEST that i know of is New
    Horizons Computer learning Center (www.newhorizons.com)

    With them, you have the ability to take MCSE courses at
    your own pace right at home, using your modem connection,
    OR you can also take them ONLINE, but with a LIVE
    instructor there step by step for each lesson.

    Now I would suggest as tune-up classes, to take the A+
    and the Network + certifications, as they will give a
    great comfort zone as you move into the actual MCSE
    coursestudy.....I also recommend that you just go on
    ahead and take the MCSE for Windows 2003, seeing as its
    the latest version on the certification.

    Visit the New Horizons website for more info...

    Good Luck

    Ron Williams, Aug 6, 2003