    Im looking for a change.

    Thanks,
    Ryan
    Ryan, Dec 29, 2003

  2. Ryan

    KLXrider Guest

    On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 15:03:54 -0800, "Ryan" <>
    wrote:

    >I am looking into MCSE or some sort of Networking Job.

    MCSE is a certification not a job or degree.

    They don't get any smarter with time.........Gone for a little while
    and the questions are the same.

    KLXrider, MCNGP #18
    KLXrider, Dec 29, 2003

  3. Ryan

    showie Guest

    you dont sound very....i suggest garndening you sond like
    you would make a good care taker

    <>

    showie, Dec 30, 2003
  4. Ryan

    Consultant Guest

    "Ryan" <> wrote in message
    > If I may pick your brains on this matter I would greatly
    > benefit from your wisdoms.
    >

    > I am looking into MCSE or some sort of Networking Job.

    mcse is a job?

    > I know there is an actual Microsoft Networking Degree at
    > my college that I am looking into or should I just go
    > with the cert. And would I benefit in taking CISCO certs
    > as well.

    where will you take them?

    > And would MSCE would be enough for a job or should I keep
    > going with today's tech. growth.

    go with todays tech growth and head on over to india.

    Consultant, Dec 30, 2003
  5. Ryan

    Dragon Guest

    Look for Consolidators. They typically have better airfares than local
    travel agents for south Asian flights.

    Helping Dragon.

    Dragon, Dec 30, 2003
  6. if you are thinking about a networking position, mcse and cisco would be nice to have. they work together nicely because you have the routers connecting the networks together. so certs on both are great. if you have worked with MS for awhile, try a few tests and find out where you are and how much you know. if you feel good about a few tests, do the study guides and do the tests yourself. don't spend the time in school if you already know the stuff. what i ended up doing was going to a tech shool after working for IT a couple of years, only thing was my associates had been there a little longer than me but didn't have any certs, thus didn't know what knowledge they had. so i went to school, found out i know quite a bit more than i thought, and just sat back and read the books and had fun. now i'm a+, mcp, mcse, and a bonus that i found very attractive because i've done some programming, mcdba. now my friends at that job are getting their certs because i was just the jr tech. i just jump started a whole IT team. too bad i had to leave just to go to school because i live out in the middle of no-mans land (theres no tech, univ, or major computer cousres within a hudrend miles).
    =?Utf-8?B?cmVzZXQ=?=, Jan 2, 2004