    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601
    Politician Spock, Jan 9, 2004

  2. Politician Spock

    JaR Guest

    "bosonboy" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > I believe <spam sliced>

    Right! That's enough! Bugger off, you spamming ASSFUCKER!

    Move along now. That's right. Nothing to see here.

    JaR
    Thug #714
    JaR, Jan 9, 2004

  3. Politician Spock

    bosonboy Guest

    bosonboy, Jan 9, 2004
  4. Politician Spock

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    bosonboy <> wrote in

    > I believe Boson's practice test and other materials are great resources
    > in preparining to become a MSCE. Please visit this link to learn what
    > Boson can offer you.
    > http://www.boson.com/tests/ms.htm?id=ForumChris
    >

    > bosonboy

    you suck smelly poo-poo. bostonian freak!

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    MCSE, Security+, Linux+
    Rowdy Yates, Jan 10, 2004
  5. Politician Spock

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > you suck smelly poo-poo. bostonian freak!

    whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. take it easy. spammer deserves to get flamed, but
    don't bring boston into this.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    ---
    Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?
    Ken Briscoe, Jan 10, 2004
  6. Politician Spock

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in

    >> you suck smelly poo-poo. bostonian freak!

    > whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. take it easy. spammer deserves to get
    > flamed, but don't bring boston into this.
    >
    > --
    >

    > KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    > ---
    > Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?

    sorry. got carried away there. i officially appologizer to any & all Boston
    natives I may have offended.

    sincerely, rowdy

    --
    Rowdy Yates