    starting my MCSE?

    2. Also what kits/books will i need...?

    Thanks for your help

    suspect, Jun 2, 2004

  2. suspect

    chops Guest

    Great deal of information is available at

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/

    With info on exam, courses, and books.

    Also check the following:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/faq.asp

    Hope it helps,
    Chops

    2004.

    chops, Jun 2, 2004

  3. suspect

    Anonymous Guest

    There is no such thing as Windows Server 2004.

    Anonymous, Jun 2, 2004
  4. suspect

    Jose Samuel Guest

    at least not yet...

    Jose Samuel, Jun 2, 2004
  5. suspect

    chops Guest

    Ok, he/she made a mistake on typing. Let's not make a big
    thing out of this. Please note that the subject is
    "MSCE Server 2003 question". Let's be nice, professional
    and constructive in our posting!

    Cheers,
    Chops

    chops, Jun 2, 2004
  6. suspect

    TechGeekPro Guest

    "chops" <> wrote in message
    > Ok, he/she made a mistake on typing. Let's not make a big
    > thing out of this. Please note that the subject is
    > "MSCE Server 2003 question". Let's be nice, professional
    > and constructive in our posting!

    Or, lets not and just say that we did.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 2, 2004
  7. how to upgrade my MCSE to 2004?

    how to upgrade my MCSE to 2004?Is there have some upgrade program to attend?

    =?Utf-8?B?aHVudGVyLW1s?=, Jun 5, 2004
  8. Re: how to upgrade my MCSE to 2004?

    I presume you're wanting to achieve your MCSE in windows 2003. If so,
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning is a good place to start your research.

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights."Please
    do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup
    purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Jun 5, 2004