    product to prepare for exams?

    Thanks

    Ian

    Ian McCulloch, Jun 22, 2004

  2. Ian McCulloch

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Deja vu. Didn't I see this question on mircosoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa just
    a few moments ago?

    "Ian McCulloch" <> wrote in message
    > Guys
    >
    > I was out to the Microsoft site and the reviews on the MS Press stuff is

    not

    TechGeekPro, Jun 22, 2004

  3. Ian McCulloch

    Steve Guest

    Actually it was on microsoft.public.certification
    (General)

    certifiable.

    Steve, Jun 22, 2004
  4. I don't know what to say guys - it seems a legitimate post recieves a lot of
    backlash here - so instead of reading through hundreds of posts, I was
    hoping for someone who was just willing to help a little - my apologies for
    the inconvenience

    Ian McCulloch, Jun 23, 2004
  5. Ian McCulloch

    Jtyc Guest

    > I don't know what to say guys - it seems a legitimate post recieves a lot
    of
    > backlash here - so instead of reading through hundreds of posts, I was
    > hoping for someone who was just willing to help a little - my apologies

    for
    > the inconvenience

    Any mastering book by Mark Minasi.

    Jtyc, Jun 23, 2004
  6. Thanks

    Ian McCulloch, Jun 23, 2004
  7. Tried technet, msdn, the resource kits & other product
    documentation????

    BTW, most of the non-certification mspress books tend to be good.

    On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 20:02:49 -0300, "Ian McCulloch"
    <> wrote:

    >I don't know what to say guys - it seems a legitimate post recieves a lot of
    >backlash here - so instead of reading through hundreds of posts, I was
    >hoping for someone who was just willing to help a little - my apologies for
    >the inconvenience
    >

    >"Ian McCulloch" <> wrote in message
    >> Guys
    >>
    >> I was out to the Microsoft site and the reviews on the MS Press stuff is

    >not
    >> that great
    >>
    >> Any recommendations on good solid technical manuals that get you into the
    >> product to prepare for exams?
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>
    >> Ian

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 23, 2004
  8. I usually like Sybex books better than MS books for certification. I do
    agree with The Poster... that MS' non-cert books are good -- at least those
    I have read.

    dwilson

    Daniel Wilson, Jun 24, 2004