    kit.

    Please advise.

    Turney Pattel

    Turney Pattel, Nov 5, 2003

  2. Turney Pattel

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Is it just me, or does the subject have absolutely nothing to do with the
    actual post?

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Nov 5, 2003

  3. Turney Pattel

    JaR Guest

    Re: When does Windows 2000 expire?

    "Kendal Emery" <> wrote in message
    > Is it just me, or does the subject have absolutely nothing to do with the
    > actual post?

    He's being frugal and recycling old subject headers

    JaR

    JaR, Nov 6, 2003
  4. Turney Pattel

    Consultant Guest