  1. itsme

    itsme Guest

    Does MS website provides a way to verify someone credential?
    itsme, Mar 2, 2004

  2. itsme

    JaR Guest

    itsme opined, On 3/2/04 3:50 AM:

    > Does MS website provides a way to verify someone credential?

    No, but for a modest stipend, plus expenses, I will be happy to vet your
    prospective employees for you.

    JaR
    Helpful Thug
    JaR, Mar 2, 2004

  3. itsme

    ME Guest

    if you can force them to give you their PASSPORT info. A boss here forced
    his people to give up password for PASSPORT or face disciplines in order to
    verify the MCAD status. :)

    ME, Mar 2, 2004
  4. >A boss here forced
    >his people to give up password for PASSPORT

    Exactly how much can one make selling forged passwords these days?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 2, 2004
  5. On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 11:04:48 -0800, "ME" <> wrote:

    >if you can force them to give you their PASSPORT info. A boss here forced
    >his people to give up password for PASSPORT or face disciplines in order to
    >verify the MCAD status. :)
    >

    >"itsme" <> wrote in message
    >> Does MS website provides a way to verify someone credential?

    Wouldnt it be easier the way I do it ?

    Get them to log on to a machine in the office with Acrobat distiller
    as the primary printer, go to their MCP Transcript page and then click
    "Print Transcript" they can even keep a copy them selves!

    Nice thing is that they then have a transcript I know aint been fooled
    with and they can email that to the evil dogberts in hr to keep them
    off my back ;o)

    I also make it a point of policy to ask them to do me a print each
    time they pass a new exam ;o)

    My Hero:
    (remove vroomfondle to email me)
    Marlin Munrow, Mar 2, 2004