    experience, would it be better to take the 2000
    certification path and then upgrade that to 2003 or just
    go right for the 2003?

    Yusuf, Sep 11, 2003

  2. Yusuf

    Lady Guest

    Go with the Windows 2000 MCSE now and upgrade to 2003 afterwards.

    Lady, Sep 11, 2003

  3. Yusuf

    Aibak Guest

    Yousuf don't listen to Lady she always puts ppl in
    trouble. There are two advantages of MCSE 2003 u don't a)
    u don't have to worry about mcse certification for atleast
    coming 3 yr b)It would look more impressive for ur bosss
    since there would be few in this Area.

    Thirdly why to waste and leart to OS - Why not go for a
    straight kill

    Aibak, Sep 11, 2003