    to upgrade to 2003. any suggestions on the best training
    material available . And the path to take.

    prassi
    prassi, May 26, 2004

  2. hi prassi

    an opportunity to prepare 4 the 2003 exams is testking or the old but gold way, braindumps. simple type in the keywords at google or something else

    i hope i could help u
    =?Utf-8?B?cmljbw==?=, May 26, 2004

  3. prassi

    molsonexpert Guest

    "rico" <> wrote in message
    > hi prassi!
    >
    > an opportunity to prepare 4 the 2003 exams is testking or the old but gold

    way, braindumps. simple type in the keywords at google or something else.

    > i hope i could help u

    Or you go the old fashioned route and actually study. How did you get your
    MCSE originally?

    --
    "It's such a fine line between stupid and clever."
    molsonexpert, May 26, 2004
  4. prassi

    Neil Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?cmljbw==?=" <> wrote in

    > hi prassi!
    >
    > an opportunity to prepare 4 the 2003 exams is testking or the old but
    > gold way, braindumps. simple type in the keywords at google or
    > something else.
    >
    > i hope i could help u

    gggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

    human butt plug...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 26, 2004
  5. prassi

    Neil Guest

    "prassi" <> wrote in news:12b7e01c44337
    $67a0a4e0$:

    > hi guys,
    > I fnished my mcse couple of years back, right now i want
    > to upgrade to 2003. any suggestions on the best training
    > material available . And the path to take.
    >
    > prassi

    use the product. with a few months of hands on and your previous experience
    (MCSE2k) you should be able to do the 2 exams required to upgrade your MCSE
    to the 2k3 version.

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/

    under the section upgrade exams...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 26, 2004
  6. >> an opportunity to prepare 4 the 2003 exams is testking or the old but
    >> gold way, braindumps. simple type in the keywords at google or
    >> something else.
    >>
    >> i hope i could help u

    >gggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
    >
    >human butt plug...

    Yep must be don's costa rican cousin

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 26, 2004
  7. prassi

    Neil Guest

    >>> an opportunity to prepare 4 the 2003 exams is testking or the old but
    >>> gold way, braindumps. simple type in the keywords at google or
    >>> something else.
    >>>
    >>> i hope i could help u

    >>gggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
    >>
    >>human butt plug...

    > Yep must be don's costa rican cousin
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    maybe we can get him a bookcase...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 26, 2004
  8. prassi

    JaR Guest

    On Wed, 26 May 2004 10:31:03 -0700, rico extemporised:

    > hi prassi!
    >
    > an opportunity to prepare 4 the 2003 exams is testking or the old but
    > gold way, braindumps. simple type in the keywords at google or something
    > else.
    >
    > i hope i could help u

    Hi rico!

    Let met introduce you to the wire brush of enlightenment.

    Apply it vigorously to the head of your dick until you see the error in
    judgment you have made by posting here today. You seem particularly
    clueless, so don't be surprised if enlightenment takes a while.

    Fsckwit!

    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, May 26, 2004
  9. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 26, 2004
  10. prassi

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > Let met introduce you to the wire brush of enlightenment.
    >
    > Apply it vigorously to the head of your dick until you see the error in
    > judgment you have made by posting here today. You seem particularly
    > clueless, so don't be surprised if enlightenment takes a while.

    Bravo! Encore, encore!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, May 26, 2004
  11. prassi

    JaR Guest

    On Wed, 26 May 2004 14:05:30 -0400, Ken Briscoe extemporised:

    > Bravo! Encore, encore!

    *bows*
    *blows kiss & tosses bouquet to audience*
    *applies swift kick to 'nads of $braindumping luser*
    *bows again & exits, stage left*

    JaR
    Maestro Thug
    JaR, May 26, 2004
  12. prassi

    Neil Guest

    >>http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/
    >>
    >>under the section upgrade exams...

    > ... and most importantly, don't listen to rico-shit.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    you know damn right..

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 26, 2004
  13. prassi

    Hout Bay Guest

    You can try www.i2ko.com

    Hout Bay, May 27, 2004
  14. thanks for all the advice guys

    I got my mcse2k with my experience and hard work. i didnt touch any dumps for that
    I want to go ahead with upgrade too in the same fashion

    prassi
    =?Utf-8?B?cHJhc3Np?=, May 27, 2004
  15. >I got my mcse2k with my experience and hard work. i didnt touch any dumps for that.
    >I want to go ahead with upgrade too in the same fashion.

    good on you.
    I doubt you'll have any problems.

    Good luck

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 27, 2004