    can the salesman, so the whole thing sounds fishy to me.

    Just wondering if anyone had experience with either Global CBT or Makau.

    Thanks!

    admin too, Apr 27, 2004

  2. admin too

    Gameboy Guest

    You said, "Makau".

    Having trouble finding information? Maybe you misspelled
    the name in your searches, as you did in your message.

    Sounds fishy to me, too.

    To cover your a$$, have an enemy at work make the purchase
    decision. The only thing better than spending other
    people's money is having other people take the fall.

    Gameboy, Apr 27, 2004

  3. admin too

    admin too Guest

    "Gameboy" <> wrote in message
    > You said, "Makau".
    >
    > Having trouble finding information? Maybe you misspelled
    > the name in your searches, as you did in your message.

    Yep, I sure did.

    Here is the company http://www.makaucorp.com/mcse2003.html

    > Sounds fishy to me, too.
    >
    > To cover your a$$, have an enemy at work make the purchase
    > decision. The only thing better than spending other
    > people's money is having other people take the fall.

    ROTFL!

    admin too, Apr 28, 2004